Purchase Now For T$1,100 – ALL SOLD OUT NOW!!!
RRP $1250 – Orologio X2 Swiss Collection Men`s Date 200m Sports Watch
HMS X2 was an Italian submarine, originally named Galileo Galilei. She was captured in 1940 by the Royal Navy and commissioned into the Royal Navy in 1942 as HMS X2. As a sporty, casual or dress watch this X2 Collection watch is a standout that lends an air of elegance to any occasion. The striking 43 mm two-tone 18Kt Gold plated and stainless steel silver tone case is detailed with a unidirectional rotating bezel and magnified date window. In contrast, the black dial has submariner themed luminous brilliant hands and indexes under a scratch-resistant crystal.
- Brand: Orologio
- Model: G3549TTK
- Serial Number: Engraved on case back
- Collection: X2 Swiss
- Case Diameter: 43 mm (excluding the crown)
- Material: 100% stainless steel (high grade 304) case and bracelet
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 515FE
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM water resistant (suitable for light pool swimming. Not suitable for diving).
- Inclusions: Orologio watch, International Warranty card and watch box (SN:G3549TTK) (250898-15)